Mapping Your Success
May 29th, 2013
Program registration is open to both women and men.
Without A Career Map, All Roads Lead Nowhere
Leadership is required at every level in your work life and in your personal life. Self leadership is also essential for your career path. This one day workshop for professionals helps you to assess where you are today, and to create a plan for where you want to go in the future. If even you are not now managing people directly, you are leading the efforts in your organization and you are certainly leading yourself.
Letting your path unfold randomly is an option. Or you can proactively and strategically plan to accelerate and achieve your long term goals. Mapping Your Success helps you design your future with intention by focusing on these key questions:
- How well do you understand your leadership competencies?
- Are you using them to your advantage?
- Do you want to strategically map your goals to become a more effective leader?
- Are you ready to take charge of your career path?
Program Date: Wednesday, May, 29th
Program Times: 8:30 AM- 4:30 PM
1390 Logan Street
Denver, CO 80203
Cost: $750.00 Members; $850.00 Non-Members
As a corporate member, you may be eligible for additional discounts. Please contact Christine for details at 303-242-5866.
A critical factor in your job satisfaction is having a proactively designed plan for your career.
In The Workshop You Will:
- Complete an individualized survey to clarify what inspires you, feeds your soul and keeps you motivated
- Take an in-depth assessment to identify your natural leadership style
- Identify the culture of your organization and work team, and how your leadership style aligns with each
- Learn key techniques involved in self leadership
- Create a development plan that aligns your style and values with your career plan
- Receive one hour of individualized coaching to help you implement your plan
Carol Ratcliffe Alm – is the president of Carol Alm & Associates, a consulting practice that energizes, creates and transforms clients through executive coaching and mentoring, strategic planning, and business development.
Sharyl Harston - A Human Resource professional, Sharyl engages the individual at both a personal and a professional level to assist them in defining what success is, and then helps them develop the action plan to achieve that success.
I'd like additional information
Mark Your Calendar
Mapping Your Success
Fall 2013 Program
Time: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Allstate Insurance Company
10800 E. Geddes Avenue
Englewood, CO 80112